Client satisfaction is my #1 priority. In case if you are not satisfied with the service you received (which I’m 99.9% confident will never happen), you can get a full refund.
Just send me a message, briefly explain the situation, and I’ll send you the refund payment via PayPal.
Please note that the refund policy will not take effect in any of the following events:
- If the project has been delivered to you as per the mutually agreed brief/discussions/contract.
- If, at the time of delivery, you agreed that the delivered services were as per your order and/or our agreement.
- If you use my content, content marketing plan, blog posts, copy, text, ideas, or any other resources.
- If you stop communicating without any notice or logical reason.
- If you decide to work on the same or on other related projects by using the assets, texts, and resources that I’ve created and/or delivered for you.
- If other content writers/marketers were hired to work on the same or on other related projects by using the assets, texts, and resources that I’ve created and/or delivered for you.
- If you earlier implied that the project is moving in the right direction.
- If you are working for your own client, and your client terminates your project.
- If you decide to change the course of the project and/or its requirements midway and later, based on these changes, decide to terminate the project.
- If you provide any false information that is not accurate.
Note: The PayPal transfer fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
If you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask using the hire me form.